Why do I need coaching?
Coaching is a process that helps you realize your full potential - to be a better version of yourself. There are times in our lives when we want to make sure we are firing on all cylinders - it could be an exciting new challenge, an inflection point or crossroads, or for when work and family life collide.
Whether you are flying high, searching for purpose, or going around in circles - coaching will give you a clear view of where you are going. Together we will create an inspiring vision for the future with an action plan and the accountability needed for you to achieve it.
When is the right time for coaching?
It can come at any time, but coaching with me will help you accelerate the changes you want to make and navigate a wide range of challenges, including:
- Finding your ‘why’ - revealing your values, rediscovering purpose and mission
- Rebalancing your life - focussing on what matters most
- Successfully managing change - resilience to deal with the good times, and the bad
- Processing the present - experiencing and accepting the deepest emotions and beliefs
- The first 100 days in a new job - hitting the ground running and making an impact
- Plotting your career progression - planning the next job, and the one after that
- Being the boss everyone wants to have - building great teams
- Understanding your strengths and realizing your untapped potential using the powerful Strengths Profile tool
Coaching won't always deliver every answer - but as your coach I will always ask the tough questions to help you get the solutions you need.
What will I get out of it?
My clients have shown real growth and development through coaching and come out of it more focussed with a path to success. It's never easy - it demands an emotional and intellectual commitment to reap the full benefits. But at the end of our sessions my clients say they have seen genuine improvement in their work and family lives and have taken action to boost their health and happiness. More than anything, it helps build resilience - the strength to overcome and master whatever life throws at you. You can read some of my client testimonials here.
It's my first time - what should I expect?